Usage of Resources
- All resources must be returned to their original spots if they are moved around. For reference, each space details the resources that belong to the room.
- If any of the resources are damaged, please inform us immediately.
- In case of any emergency and lost & found, please call 24-hour security at 6601 3696.
Food & Drink
- Kindly limit food and drink in our spaces, and clean up after yourselves. Bins are conveniently provided in all spaces.
- Curricular and co-curricular uses take priority in the booking of our spaces – extra-curricular activities must find alternative locations should requests for these uses occur.
- Be mindful to other users of the space, and ensure that the spaces are left in a clean and conducive manner for the next user.
- Ensure to keep noise level low.
- Items that are left in the spaces may either be returned to security under lost & found, or disposed.
Examples of neglect of our spaces and resources
Here are 3 examples of how our spaces and resources often get neglected.
A cardigan stuck in an upright piano in Practice Room 3.
A classroom table left uncleared at the foyer over the weekend after an event.
A chair that was borrowed by a student, was returned broken.
We hope to continuously work as a college community to ensure that everyone gets equal access to these facilities.